concentris is specialized in Horizon Europe
and the Innovative Health Initiative (IHI)
The European Commission also publishes reference documents necessary for each call to guide applicants with respect to:
- Topic Description
- Topic Conditions and Documents
- Proposal Submission
General, formal criteria, i.e.
- Minimum number of participants
- Proposal documents are complete
- Use of up-to-date forms for the specific type of action
- Proposal submission before the deadline
Evaluation criteria of the specific programmes and work programmes, i.e.
- Scientific and/or technological excellence
- Relevance for the objectives of the call
- Impact of the development, dissemination and use of project results
- Quality and efficiency of the implementation and the management structures
- Please find detailed information about the application process and evaluation criteria in the blue box on top of the page.
3 – 4 weeks
2 – 3 months
Refinement and submission
Ideally, you should start the application process 5-6 months before submission. This period is roughly split in three phases: conception, writing and submission.
After submission, applicants usually receive their evaluation results from the Commission within three months. If the proposal has been successful, the consortium is invited to contract negotiations. It takes a further 3-4 months until the effective project start.
Composition of the consortium
- Only the best in their fields are on board
- The Consortium shows the necessary and complementary expertise for achieving the goals
- Every participant has a task – not only on paper
- The consortium is experienced with EU projects
- The consortium has the necessary resources (i.e. personnel, technologies)
- The consortium demonstrates experience in research management and project co-ordination and creates adequate and effective management structures
- Strictly adhere to the indications and specifications of the call text
- Pay attention to the evaluation criteria
- Project proposal and objectives fully cover the published topic
- Concept, methodology and implementation plan are scientifically sound
- The concept for dissemination and use of results as well as IPR management are convincing
- Easy to read and, if possible, brief and concise with bullet points, accentuations and key words
- Use diagrams and/or tables
- Good English